[IRCServices Coding] Feature Request (AUTOVHOST)

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 04:19:20 PDT 2002

ChatSpikes coders are thinking of Creating a "hostserv" for services, when
+r is set on a nickname, it checks its database for the nickname, and then
sets the host.. i will make it avaliable when its done :)

>From: "Ganja51" <Ganja51 at earthlink.net>
>To: <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
>Subject: Re: [IRCServices Coding] Feature Request (AUTOVHOST)
>Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 01:33:34 -0500
>
>NeoStats has a module which does this, but i think only SAs and above can
>add the vhosts, and it's based on a nick w/ a specific host instead of a
>nickserv identification.
>
>If you do make a module like this for IRCServices please send a copy of it
>to me, I'd like to take a look at it. Thanks.
>
>~Ganja51

Craig McLure
Craig at chatspike.net
Network Administrator of the ChatSpike IRC Network.
ChatSpike, the users network! www.chatspike.net