[IRCServices Coding] Bug (misfeature maybe)

RT.Mail at verizon.net RT.Mail at verizon.net
Sun Jul 28 04:10:56 PDT 2002

Im sorry if it sounded like I was saying that his problem was
nothing. I remembered something was said about it before... couldnt
recall exactly what.... As it was stated later it was something
andrew felt wasnt a problem in a previos discussion. I was just
trying to give him another way to do it.  Is