[IRCServices Coding] Teams: Idea

RT.Mail at verizon.net RT.Mail at verizon.net
Sat Aug 17 19:20:57 PDT 2002

Please don't send HTML messages.
As for the idea that sounds kind of like a lot of work and alot of setup for the network admin. If
you cant trust your opers with all the commands that are currently available then maybe they
shouldn't be opers. I like it the way it is but thats just my opinion. I wouldn't want to have to
add people to all those teams. However maybe a couple levels of access wouldn't be a bad thing for
a future version. Just my thoughts......