[IRCServices Coding] Services 5.0pre10 released

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Aug 27 00:09:50 PDT 2002

>errr.. i meant Italian.. we spent 5mins b4 i sent the email talking about
>the German language file.. oops :D

     Oh, well in that case, yes, please. (:  Just pass along the latest
version of lang/en_us.l (from pre10), and tell him/her/them to send me mail
with any questions.  (I'd appreciate it if I could get a message anyway
just so I know who's doing the translation.)  If possible, I'd like the
translation to be done from scratch, but if that's too much work, at least
some of lang/it.l should still be usable for version 5.0.

     Also, please ask him/her/them to let me know when the translation will
probably be finished, so I know how long I have to wait.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/