[IRCServices Coding] Services 5.0pre10 released

Azhrarn diablo2 at krock.com
Tue Aug 27 06:56:00 PDT 2002

>From: "Craig McLure" <frostycoolslug at hotmail.com>
>To: ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net
>Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:06:33 +0100
>Subject: Re: [IRCServices Coding] Services 5.0pre10 released

>errr.. i meant Italian.. we spent 5mins b4 i sent the email talking
>about the German language file.. oops :D
>
>so anyway, i have a few ppl willing to help keep the italian file up-
>to date.. what needs doing?

Well, as long as craig doesn't try to do any translation or have any
involvement in the actual spelling of things, I'll be happy. :p

http://www.darkgalaxy.com/ (Azhrarn at darkgalaxy.com)
- Best FREE online Strategy game out there.
http://www.winbot.co.uk/ (Azhrarn at winbot.co.uk)
- The only real IRC bot for Windows.
http://www.burnproject.com/
- I still don't know why I keep going back...
ICQ: 116080581 AIM/Yahoo: AzhrarnLOD MSN: uhlume at hotmail.com

Modern Rock K-Rock...be part of the New Music Revolution and check out
www.krock.com!!

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email at yourgroup.org by Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag