[IRCServices Coding] vhost module

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 07:38:01 PDT 2002

lol, the smooth running of an IRC net is more important than "extras" ;) we
have found Unreal randomly crashing for no reason, hence the need for a new
IRCd.. we plan to give it the functionality of Unreal, Stability of and IRCd
like Bahamut, and the admins *FULL* control over everything :)

>From: "Ganja51" <Ganja51 at earthlink.net>
>To: <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
>Subject: Re: [IRCServices Coding] vhost module
>Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:30:51 -0500
>
>a few years? well that's just super, lol.... thanks for the response
>
>~Ganja51

Craig McLure
Craig at chatspike.net