[IRCServices Coding] suspend option

Yaniv Gamzo Yaniv at icq.com
Mon Sep 2 00:53:37 PDT 2002

when services see a nick or a channel are being tried over and over again 2
b identified for with wrong passwords they put suspend the nick/channel. in
case of a nick suspended the real owner of the nick wouldn't b able 2
identified for it and in the case of a channel the channel is being locked
(+b *!*@*) and the founder can't gain access to it
i just cancelled this option. i'll upgrade to services 5 when it'll b done
;-)