[IRCServices Coding] NS SET KILL not working?

vax vax at webmask.com
Tue Sep 3 08:58:43 PDT 2002

I've been using ircservices on my new network for the last few weeks, and I must say I love it. Everything works except for NS SET KILL; it doesn't kill the user or change their nickname. When logging on to the network or switching into my nickname, I'll see this:

[06:35] -NickServ- This nickname is registered and protected.  If it is your
[06:35] -NickServ- nick, type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password.  Otherwise,
[06:35] -NickServ- please choose a different nick.

And that's it. Here's my NS INFO:

[08:45] -NickServ- vax is vax
[08:45] -NickServ-    Is online from: vax at 12.230.*.*
[08:45] -NickServ-   Time registered: Aug 15 16:00:50 2002 PDT
[08:45] -NickServ- Last quit message: Quit:
[08:45] -NickServ-               URL: http://www.*.net/
[08:45] -NickServ-    E-mail address: vax@*.net
[08:45] -NickServ-           Options: Kill protection, Security
[08:45] -NickServ- This nickname will not expire.

I've checked the configuration file for any options I may have left disabled or commented out, but I didn't see anything. I'm running Unreal3.2 Beta 12, and ircservices v4.5.42. I have changed the default "Guest" nickname prefix to "User", but whether or not the prefix is Guest or User, it doesn't seem to change their nick. Also checked FAQ's and such, sorry in advanced if I skipped over it :P

vax (vax at webmask.com)