[IRCServices Coding] NS SET KILL not working?

vax vax at webmask.com
Tue Sep 3 14:23:06 PDT 2002

I switched into bam's nickname, and viewed his access list under my nickname:

[02:18] -NickServ- Access list for bam:
[02:18] -NickServ-     bam at 192.168.1.*

I'm connecting from 12.*, which already doesn't match that host.

Ignore this (and sorry) if spam isn't allowed :p, but if you guys want to come check it out, gauntlet.axessed.net (#axessed)... I'll give whoever a temp OLine to test things out if necessary, etc.

vax (vax at webmask.com)