[IRCServices Coding] Guest nick

Dylan v.d Merwe dylanvdm at icon.co.za
Tue Oct 1 17:22:05 PDT 2002

In my point of view I find it stupid to want to change the amount of digits
after Guest. It's there for a reason as a coder may tell you later. Why in
the world would you want to change it anyway? The only one who will probably
notice is you, plus networks which use ircservices are accustomed to this.

Besides, if you have an extremely large network you will need a large number
of digits so that you don't "run out".

I think it looks fine :-)

Dylan.