[IRCServices Coding] Guest nick

Colin Thorpe(SCF) ghozer at scfclan.com
Wed Oct 2 10:31:45 PDT 2002

Well Personally, I know what you all meen, I Apologise for starting this,
Cause in a way, it aws me
If i had not responded to the e-mail and just left it.. this would not be
going on now, so sorry bout that.
But It is right, and it is annoying and i still stick to my points.. Let's
Just end it here.. and get back to bug finding

C yah