AW: [IRCServices Coding] channel suspensions

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Oct 2 15:46:23 PDT 2002

Hello;

You say that you did not find anything to disable this in the conf.
My example.conf interestingly says this:

# BadPassSuspend <count>  [OPTIONAL]
#     Sets the number of bad passwords _for a single nick or channel_
that
#     will be accepted before the nick/channel is automatically
suspended.
#     If not given, nicks and channels will not be automatically
suspended
#     for bad passwords.

BadPassSuspend  10

There is definitely said, that NOT GIVING this option will cause
services to not suspend for bad passwords.

Maybe you should try to read again.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |