[IRCServices Coding] Ghozer

Colin Thorpe(SCF) ghozer at scfclan.com
Sat Oct 5 06:08:35 PDT 2002

Oh, My God, Vision Of Hell, Lmao
I Heared that you linked to about 3 other net's,
and did Exactly the same, as you did to us..

well I did RTFM, and found it, AFTER I posted the Messae, I was Requested by one of my Opers to post it...
After i posted, I thought "i wonder if there's anything in here", and read it, Finding out that it's the IRCD and not the services..

So STFU, and diddnt you learn anything from that chain a few days ago... About throwing insults or banter about..

Honestly man, Go get a life..

Ghozer.

P.S., we are doing fie as it is at the moment, we have a network merging with us, Under our name.. so i dont care what you think..