[IRCServices Coding] A/S/L function?

CyberDems cyberdems at wwirc.za.org
Tue Oct 15 12:04:07 PDT 2002

Re: ASL function

Hello Andrew (and whoever may be reading this post),
I was getting really annoyed by people msg'ing me, querying about my ASL, and a thaught crossed my mind, don't you think it would be a good idea to integrate a "/MSG NickServ SET ASL" function into the next release of services - and perhaps include it in their nick info - and allow them to hide it via the "SET PRIVATE" function? Please re-contact me if you will integrate it or not, else I will have to integrate it into the services2 of our network.
Thanks for the great Services

CyberDems
WWIRC Net Admin and Founder