AW: [IRCServices Coding] Raws

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Oct 17 08:03:34 PDT 2002

On the other hand, maybe a protocol module dependent way of enabling
SVSNOOP could be implemented. On dreamforge, bahamut, and also on
tr-ircd this command can be used to
a) remove Operator Lines from the running server, without deopering
operators online,
b) rehash the remote server, and hence reread the conf and get the
O:Lines back.

a) SVSNOOP servername.net :+
b) SVSNOOP servername.net :-

If I remember correctly, some ircds do not have SVSNOOP, or have renamed
it to a some more delusional thing like SVSADM, SVSADMIN, etc.

But I am also against commands enabling direct SVSMODE, SVSNICK,
SVSJOIN, etc usage.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts, |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...    |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                            |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                            |