[IRCServices Coding] Killclones expire

Panagiotis Kefalidis pkef at hnioxos.ee.auth.gr
Sun Oct 20 03:10:12 PDT 2002

In the modules config file line 178 goes:

    # KillClonesAutokill <expiry-time>  [RECOMMENDED]
    #     Causes Services to add an autokill for hosts killed using the
    #     KILLCLONES command, to prevent the clients from immediately
    #     reconnecting.  The expiry-time parameter sets the expiry time for
    #     the autokill.
    #
    #     If the autokill module (operserv/akill) is not loaded, this
    #     directive has no effect.

    KillClonesAutokill  30m

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002, Ganja51 wrote:

> The OperServ KillClones command issues an akill which automatically expires
> after 1 hour I believe, and I've searched the confs for the ability to
> change this, but came up empty handed. Is this something which is not
> configurable? And if not, I think it would be a very good idea to add this
> configuration capability to IRCServices. I personally would like to be able
> to increase this amount.
>
> ~Ganja51
> irc.lcirc.net

Regards,