[IRCServices Coding] operserv / akill

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Thu Oct 24 08:49:20 PDT 2002

>Does OperServ no longer autokill users off the network when a akill is =
>placed or must we manually /kill the user off initially?  I just =
>upgraded to 5.0.1 and I looked through the .conf's throughly but perhaps =
>I could have missed an option that enables that?  Any help would be =
>appreciated.

     Services has never done this.  On the other hand, your IRC server may
kill users matching an AKILL/GLINE when Services sends it; the
ImmediatelySendAutokill option mentioned in the other reply will cause the
AKILL/GLINE to be sent when you add it, rather than waiting for a user to
match it.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/