[IRCServices Coding] operserv / akill

Dylan v.d Merwe dylanvdm at icon.co.za
Fri Oct 25 16:27:19 PDT 2002

Didn't I just comment about this type of response, or am I mistaken?

As far as I know many networks are perfectly happy with Ultimate. Heck even
I like Ultimate! If you didn't realise, it's also in its Alpha phase. Which
means very early testing phase. As for applying patches for Unreal, it's
very very simple. A few lines of code actually. Oh and services do work on
Unreal, I know, I have tested them. If you don't like the way mIRC handles
things, then either modify it yourself or don't use it. A better method
would be to approach Khaled Mardam-Bey. If you have a problem with other
packages, then I really recommend you approaching the coders of that
package.

I'm sorry, but I am on the coders side. I do not appreciate this type of
comment as it helps nobody.

Dylan.

Network Administrator / EB Member
The Omega IRC Network