[IRCServices Coding] services crashed

Panagiotis Kefalidis pkef at hnioxos.ee.auth.gr
Sat Oct 26 10:56:11 PDT 2002

The Thread is simply off.Anyone reading this mailing list fully understood what
i said,except you.Please stop arguing and flooding the list with useless
mails.

Regards,
Gizm0.-

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, George Stamatiou wrote:

> By the way you didn't answer if you see anything going wrong from that i
> sent from gdb.
> In the first emal you said
>
> b) We don't provide help on modified services.(Read the FAQ for more info).
>
> There are 2 different ways.The first is when someone has added  features in
> services and
> asking for help, and the second is when someone has added features, but
> asking help for something he hasn't changed.
I can't understand what you're trying to say here.ANY kind of modified
services IS a reason NOT to provide help on.

> I'm saying again that the problems began when i upgrade the services from
> pre11 to 5.0.0 and after 5.0.2.

In your previous mail u said it was an error GCC or sth?Make a chose and
finally specify your opinion.

> I cannot find any error (or incompatibillity as you said)  in gdb report
> that has been done from me except GCC.
I didn't say that.For one more time please read more carefully my post
before mailing back to the list.