[IRCServices Coding] operserv / akill

Dylan v.d Merwe dylanvdm at icon.co.za
Wed Nov 6 10:56:52 PST 2002

    # ImmediatelySendAutokill  [OPTIONAL]
    #     Causes OperServ to inform all servers of a new autokill or
    #     autokill exclusion the moment it is added, rather than waiting
    #     for someone to match it first.

    ImmediatelySendAutokill

If you want akills to take effect immediately then you would enable this
function. Otherwise the akill will just sit there and wait until a hostmask
actually matches the akill (when connecting for eg).

Dylan.