[IRCServices Coding] Coding Modules HOWTO:

Colin Thorpe(SCF) ghozer at scfclan.com
Sun Nov 24 09:06:20 PST 2002

Not that it Meens anything, but I have Scripted a mIRC script, that links as
a server, TO Unreal...

I also have Pseudo clients through this, I can therfore help in
syntax/creation of pseudo clients, for unreal...

drop me a personal e-mail and ill be happy to help

Clan{SCF} Founder / Leader
Sacrificial ~n~ Cold Fear
www.clanscf.com
#Clan{SCF}
Fear, is not knowing. Terror, is finding out.