[IRCServices Coding] Verbose

Aragon Gouveia aragon at phat.za.net
Sun Nov 24 22:27:50 PST 2002

Hi,

Along the same lines, what I'd really like to see is more logging features
in ircservices. I'd love services to log access level changes, akick
changes, foundership changes, as much as possible and all switchable from the
config file(s).

Perhaps even to split the logging up into multiple log files, one for each
services bot (nickserv.log, chanserv.log, etc.).

The below is a good idea, but sometimes it may not be enough. It's useful to
have some objective information to refer to when dealing with channel config
confusion/conflict/abuse.

Thanks,
Aragon