[IRCServices Coding] module_log function

nick martini nick at devaluate.com
Fri Nov 29 14:20:02 PST 2002

so, ive been playing with writing my own module for ircservices, and
have been fairly successful. compiles, runs, works fine, everything is
in great shape.

my one problem is farily minor, but its been driving me nuts the past
week. i want to make my module use 'module_log' when someone makes use
of it. however, i am totally unable to get it to write to the log. ive
tried about everything i can think of, ive looked in other module
sources.

anyone have an idea for me?

nk

--
ill try to be less cynical when you try to be less stupid.