[IRCServices Coding] None

John Edrington john at cosmicfire.net
Thu Mar 13 07:32:13 PST 2003

I have had a similar problem while exporting the database in xml format via
the html module.

When using lynx, the file size is about 6MB, when using wget, the file size
is 9MB. When using a non-local, graphical brower, I get about  a 1MB.

Just a little more info that might make the difference: my swap space is
totally used up, and I have 45 MB of memory free)

John