[IRCServices Coding] session limit bug

prince prince at zirc.org
Sun Mar 23 20:13:33 PST 2003

I've found a bug.  Hoooray!

When you use /msg OperServ raw svskill nickname :reason

It kills the user with whatever reason -- however, when you use /msg OperServ session limit <number>

it lists the person there as using multiple sessions as the number.  For example, if I use OperServ to SVSKILL a nickname by the nick of X with the hostname blahblah.com three times, and I try to get a list of people using 3 sessions at once via (/msg OperServ session list 3), it will list that hostname blablah.com is using 3 sessions.

Can this be fixed?