AW: [IRCServices Coding] Mail problem

Georges Berscheid georges at berscheid.lu
Thu Apr 10 01:31:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

if you change language files you need to watch (at least) 2 important
things:
1. you MUST respect the format of language files (each identifier starts
with a capital letter at the very first columns of the line, subsequent
text lines referenced by this identifier must start with a tab (\t)
char. the end of the text and the next identifier is delimited by
exactly one newline (\n).
2. You MUST respect the order of parameters (%s, %d etc.) as it was in
the original text. Changing the order might cause services to crash.

Greets,

Georges