[IRCServices Coding] Hybrid support

Slowking50 at aol.com Slowking50 at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 17:24:00 PDT 2003

Here's a protocol/hybrid.c that can be used for hyb7. Issues include:

1) Keeptopic doesn't work right unless m_topic and do_topic are modified directly :/ Hybrid propogates user topics in the same way it recieves them (:user TOPIC channel :topic). Probably just needs some av=2 checking.

2) Services aliases(/cs and friends) are hard to come by o.- However, I do have an m_services.c that can be loaded into Hybrid if anyone wants to take a look.

3) In modules.conf, aside from NetworkDomain, disable pretty much everything non-essential under protocol/hybrid. CSSetChannelTime works but makes Hybrid complain like an old grandma on steroids. :/

Aside from those, the file works pretty well :) I'm currently running Hybrid 7.0rc9 and IRCServices 5.0.16 and I've tested every command to make sure they work. I'm not sure about tricky little stuff, so if someone wants to give this file some strenuous testing, be my guest.