[IRCServices Coding] the ignore error

Anton Volkov phan70m at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:15:16 PDT 2003

For some reason, twice today I started receiving a new error

*** Global -- from services.nix.org.il: Network buffer size exceeded ignore threshold (95%), ignoring PRIVMSGs

After witch I needed to restart my services in order for them to stop ignoring users.

Why on earth am I getting this in the first place and how can I fix this?

I am running unreal 3.2 beta 17 with ircservices-5.0.20

(on irc.nix.org.il)

what to do?

If you'll come across our network, talk to PHANTOm or S7 in #operhelp