[IRCServices Coding] Why does IRC Services take mode +r when linking to the hub?

Gizm0 Gizm0 at ad2u.gr
Fri Jul 18 02:31:36 PDT 2003

Quoting message from  pekem <pekem at clanarena.net>:

> When I link IRCServices4.5.45 to hub (bahamut 1.4.35), all users lose +r
That's why they are not registered or identified to the services.Try /msg
nickserv register command.
> umode. By consequence, away users became killed or guested. I don't know
These are registered users that they haven't identified their nicks so they
become guested.Now.. if they get killed.. what's the message? I mean if you
have enabled to kill the users instead of guesting them, this is absolutely
reasonable..
> how to solve this problem. Can you help me?
>
> Regards:
> pekem

---------
Brain? No route to host...