[IRCServices Coding] OP/Voice upon identify

Georges Berscheid georges at berscheid.de
Thu Aug 21 01:56:15 PDT 2003

You can't.
If you want to disable it, add a return 0; to the very beginning of the
do_nick_identified function in modules/chanserv/main.c :-/
I already suggested that feature a time ago, but Andrew got upset that
once he had implemented a new feature requested by many people, there
are still some jerks who want to have it removed again ;-)
But maybe he will consider it this time ;-)

Georges