[IRCServices Coding] Yet, another great suggestion

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Fri Aug 29 14:41:23 PDT 2003

I'll ask again.. can you please stop posting to both the IRCServices mailing list, and the IRCd coding mailing list, getting your mail 2ce is beginning to annoy me.

And i'll Quote Elijah:

"Except it's already been said in the FAQ that it's not going to happen, and
if that made it into the FAQ it would seem the answer is frequently going to
be 'no.'"

/****************************************
 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * WinBot     - http://www.winbot.co.uk

 * From    - us44ever . <us44ever at hotmail.com>
 * To      - ircservices-coding <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2003-08-29 @ 20:09:00
 * Subject - Re: [IRCServices Coding] Yet, another great suggestion

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/