[IRCServices Coding] OP/Voice upon identify

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Sat Aug 30 18:06:58 PDT 2003

it would thou.. they would have to be able to switch off auto-op for a single channel..
you could always use /cs levels to change the 'auto op' level up.. so that no one is auto-opped..

or /cs levels #channels DISABLE autoop

/****************************************
 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * WinBot     - http://www.winbot.co.uk

 * From    - Shaun Guth <l8nite at l8nite.net>
 * To      - ircservices-coding <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2003-08-30 @ 16:58:00
 * Subject - RE: [IRCServices Coding] OP/Voice upon identify

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/