[IRCServices Coding] SETHOST, SENDMAIL and 'ns info all'

Ali Simorgh simorgh at dataphone.se
Sun Aug 31 22:31:35 PDT 2003

Thanks for your help.

I thought if I set nickserv to not be an ircop, then it maybe dosent se
the real host name, and maybe shows the crypted hostname to other users
or should I change this line in language files:
NICK_INFO_ADDRESS_ONLINE
           Is online from: %s
to:
NICK_INFO_ADDRESS_ONLINE
           Is online from: N/A ?

                           Ali "Simorgh"
 Many of life's failures are people who did not realize
 how close they were to success when they gave up.
 Thomas A. Edison