[IRCServices Coding] feature request: instant messanger fields

PHANTOm phantom at phntm.nix.org.il
Wed Dec 31 01:51:31 PST 2003

What I said was inappropriate and I am sorry for that,
I agree that this is not a priority feature and I'd sure like see mysql databases in ircservices a lot more then this, which would also make patching and modding so much easier.
I did code this little thing myself and now I am doomed with an incompatible database but since I already had this with vhosts it's not that big a change.