[IRCServices Coding] feature suggestion: httpd dump

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Mon Jan 5 05:05:40 PST 2004

who needs a MySQL database? we have managed to do the same thing with some inspired coding, and the current services configuration (reg a nick on irc.chatspike.net, then visit www.chatspike.net log in up the top, and click on 'My ChatSpike' to take a look :)) 'How it works' has already been discussed on this list.

However, some of your ideas have merit, and do deserve to be concidered, (except 'using Apache'), although any major changes would need to be made to the XML module itself, it shouldnt require any other source modifications.

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net

 * From    - PHANTOm <phantom at phntm.nix.org.il>
 * To      - ircservices-coding <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2004-01-05 14:48:00
 * Subject - [IRCServices Coding] feature suggestion: httpd dump

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/