[IRCServices Coding] Help with ircservices.conf

karmali at psurge.com karmali at psurge.com
Sat Feb 21 07:48:06 PST 2004

Hello,

I'm getting the following error when I attempt to run ircservices.

[Feb 21 10:21:14 2004] unknown message from server (E :Closing Link:
0.0.0.0 (Invalid servername.))
[Feb 21 10:21:14 2004] Read error from server: Connection reset by peer

Both my ircd.conf and ircservices.conf files have the servername listed
correctly. I double checked to make sure no hidden cntrl characters were
present as well. Yet I continue to get this error every time.

ircd.conf
connect {
        name = "chanservs.gs4groups.com";

ircservices.conf