[IRCServices Coding] ***BUG*** SQLINE

Craig Edwards brain at winbot.co.uk
Sat Mar 27 12:28:01 PST 2004

We have just upgraded to the latest ircservices and unrealircd, and when we have a permenant SQLINE set (this was set before the new version was installed) the services server continually sets and unsets the qline (it didnt used to do this and its quite annoying):

[20:20] --- Client connecting on port 6667: WinWibble (WinWibble at 192.154.46.2) [clients]
[20:20] --- *** Permanent Global Q:line added for WinWibble* on Sat Mar 27 20:20:22 2004 GMT (from services.chatspike.net: Reserved nickname: Please set your bots nickname from the configure tab and try again)
[20:20] --- services.chatspike.net removed Global Q:line WinWibble* (set at Sat Mar 27 20:20:22 2004 - reason: Reserved nickname: Please set your bots nickname from the configure tab and try again)

Any way to get it to stick like it used to? The qline that causes this is:

/OS SQLINE ADD +0 WinWibble* Please set your bots nickname from the configure tab and try again

Thanks,

Brain