[IRCServices Coding] Just as a matter of interest..

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Sun Apr 25 04:40:22 PDT 2004

I was trying to think of a witty responce to your comment, but my brain died in the process..

Thanks for the help, i'll probably do a LOT of testing before i release anything that does this :)

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org  - REVIVED
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net

 * From    - Andrew Church <achurch at achurch.org>
 * To      - ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2004-04-25 20:18:34
 * Subject - Re: [IRCServices Coding] Just as a matter of interest..

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/