[IRCServices Coding] xml-import

Olly olly at avansys.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 04:23:44 PST 2006

Off topic I know, but zoneedit.com allow their servers to be set up as
secondaries to your hidden primary. This puts your zone completely under
your control if you set the servers they give you as your registered DNS
servers. What's more it's free.
I've been doing this for years now and find it to be an excellent
solution. Especially if you have multiple ISPs.