[IRCServices Coding] SET RESTRICTED, and possibly AKICK flaw

Anton Wolkov phan70m at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 07:13:38 PST 2006

i actually done my homework on this one
it's a sync issue of unreal 3.2+
it sends bans and exceptions and invexes inside SJOIN in a very wierd format
and from time to time looses a leaf's settings. so as i get it it's only an
issue of miltiple leafs linked.
basicly there's another issue of service not being able to understand
extended ban ~c and extended ban ~r which are another reason why this might
happen.
~c:#channel*name should be check against all channel names the user is in
and ~r:real_n*ame should be check against the realname of the user having
all spaces replaced to _. other extended bans don't affect joining.