[IRCServices Coding] SET RESTRICTED, and possibly AKICK flaw

DeadNotBuried dnb at majestic-liaisons.com
Sat Mar 18 03:12:00 PST 2006

I've seen this myself when services kicked someone on a channel akick
list (set restricted off), after restarting services it did add the ban
the next time the user joined. having only seen it once and nothing else
out of the ordinary happening it seems impossible to reproduce at whim.

this was also on 5.0.55 stock standard no modules, using Unreal 3.2.3

DNB