[IRCServices Coding] Finding the modes set via channel mode change

Jason farklem farklem at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 19:54:28 PST 2006

I am about 99% done with my LogServ module but I have run into 2 issues.

1.  I can't find out how to get the channel mode changes that were made to
the channel using the "channel mode change" callback:
static int do_channel_mode_change(const char *source, Channel *c);

2.  This module logs user joins but everytime ircservices starts up, the
join callback is called for each user that is allready in the channel.  I
tried using is_on_chan() but I guess until services has fully started up, it
doesn't realize that the users are in the channel.

Thanks for everyone's help