[IRCServices Coding] RE: IRCServices-Coding Digest, Vol 33, Issue 1

Kieron Thwaites ron2k.za at gmail.com
Thu May 17 01:14:48 PDT 2007

OK, why the text file? It makes your message rather inconvenient to
read. Either that, or I'm just lazy. :)

Now to respond to your points.

1. I'm in agreement with Andrew. If you don't want access, tell
whoever is controlling the channel not to give you access, or write a
script in your client (if your client supports it) to remove said
access.

If you want this functionality to be in Services, feel free to write a
module that does this. :)

2. In my opinion, totally unnecessary.

--K