[IRCServices Coding] Build prefix/FHS compliance

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Fri Jul 13 19:54:25 PDT 2007

     Thanks for the notes.  I'm swamped with work at the moment, but I'll
definitely look into addressing the first two points for the next beta
release.

     As far as FHS compliance goes, can you make any specific suggestions?
I'm not sure how much I can do, since Services' design requires all data
under a common hierarchy, and at this point it's a bit late to go back and
change that so it works reliably with scattered files.  It may suffice in
at least some cases to use absolute rather than relative paths, though, so
let me know what changes you'd recommend and I'll see how feasable they
are.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/