[IRCServices Coding] Panic 11 Segv Fault error

Razvan Savu razvan.savu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 06:39:38 PST 2008

Yes. Here is a complete listing. Sometimes however i get something
like database updaate failed.

akill.sdb                 exception.sdb     memo-ignore.sdb  nick.sdb
chan-access.sdb           exclude.sdb       memo.sdb         oper.sdb
chan-akick.sdb            helpfiles         modules          sgline.sdb
chan.sdb                  ircservices.conf  modules.conf     sqline.sdb
convert-db                ircservices.log   news.sdb         stat-servers.sdb
example-ircservices.conf  ircservices.pid   nick-access.sdb  szline.sdb
example-modules.conf      languages         nickgroup.sdb