[IRCServices] New services implementations & Updates?

Tyson La Tourrette tower at pdx.edu
Mon May 29 16:13:06 PDT 2000

True. I was thinking of a three (or more) box design. Which would
include a dedicated database server. Even in this case the database
would be the weak link. I would be fun to set up and configure though
=)

OK, this would be practical for very large networks only.

Probably isn't a good reason to implement DBs though.

tyson