[IRCServices] problem running services

Chris Knipe cgknipe at mweb.co.za
Fri Jul 7 19:45:42 PDT 2000

Hi...

I guess you checked the file permissions?

I'm just thinking now, wh services wont be writing to it's log file...  Erm,
check the services documentation, what happens when you try run it with the
options to run services in console...  Whether it's able to write to the log
or not, won't matter, because u will still get output on the console and so
forth.

Regards
Chris Knipe
Cell: (083) 430-8151
Natural ability without education has more often attained to glory and
virtue, than education without natural ability at all.