[IRCServices] Email forwarding

&quot &quot
Mon Oct 23 01:41:25 PDT 2000

There was also some discussion a while back about adding a feature like this
which would enable NickServ to send out lost passwords by dumping data down
a sendmail session or similar. Personally, I think it's a great idea, and
would make Services even more versatile.  Realistically, how hard is it to
do code wise ?

Ciarán.