[IRCServices] Services' allow spaces in nicks?

Tim AtLee timatlee at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:18:33 PST 2001

Heya

I'm in class now, so I'll make this really quick :-)

Try this (BTW, I know this works on Cyclone):

For new nick, use the NULL character (alt-255).  You can also add any
special character you'd like when using SVSNICK.

It works.  Same thing can be done for @ (ie change Nick1 to @Nick1)

Anyhow, back to amplifiers.....

Tim