Re Strider: [IRCServices] More suggestions

Partizanu silvius at expres.ro
Wed Mar 21 10:48:03 PST 2001

No one ELSE - correct. Sorry for my poor English.
A confirmation may be enforced...anyway you have to know the nick passwd to link
to it...that looks like a good 'confirmation' to me :).
I was thinking of something more like a warning...a way to know that another
nick was linked to your nick.

Interesting thing, I see lots of people doing modifications on services...maybe
you (all coders) would like to share `em? :)...Like makeing a page with all
modification on services (not only by you)...maybe Mr Andrew Church would like
`em and include `em in a future release? What do you say? Bad idea?

Thanx,
Partizanu